Pencils will work great on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper but sometimes you need a pen. This All-Weather Metal Pen writes on wet paper and upside down, the pressurized ink cartridge performs in temperatures from -30F to 250F. This All-Weather Stylus Pen not only writes on wet paper and upside down, but it also offers you a convenient stylus in the cap. Perfect for those cold days when taking your glove off isn't preferred. The ink won't leak, evaporate, or blow up in your pocket! The Pen measures 5.75in long (open with cap attached to end), and 4.625in closed, with a Barrel Diameter of 0.375in. Black barrel. Black ink. Refill cartridges available.
- WRITES THROUGH: The permanent ink writes through water, grease, and mud without clumping or smearing.
- PRESSURIZED CARTRIDGE: All-Weather cartridge is manufactured in the USA by Fisher Pen Company. The pressurized ink writes in temperatures from -30F to 250F, under water (up to 35ft), and at any angle.
- PROPRIETARY INK: The ink and delivery system used exclusively in Rite in the Rain Refills will write without skipping in extremely wet conditions far better than other comparable weatherproof pens.
- INK DELIVERY: Tiny pockets in the pen's tip will deliver ink in the worst conditions without allowing water or air back into the Cartridge.
- RITE IN THE RAIN NOTEBOOKS: The most ideal pen for Rite in the Rain All-Weather Notebooks.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.