The Alexapure Pro transforms water from virtually any fresh source into cleaner, safer drinking water.
Reduces up to 99.9999% of 206 contaminants, targeting:
- Heavy metals
- Viruses & bacteria
- Pesticides & pharmaceuticals
Clean drinking water. You can survive without it for about 3 days. How do you know yours is pure?
This is the ultimate water filtration solution. Alexapure Pro is a groundbreaking, gravity-fed water filtration system that outperforms others, for less. Alexapure products are the only brand of water filters we carry because we know you expect the very best. No more trusting city tap water. Use an Alexapure Pro to supply purified drinking water for your family. We do for ours.
- Filter capacity of up to 5,000 gallons*
- Uses as many as 4 filters at once
- Stainless steel construction
- Pre-primed filters
- Easy assembly, low maintenance
- Gravity powered, no electricity needed
- Extended filter life with daily use
- Replacement filters are simple to install
- Spigot provides instant access to pure water
- Raw water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Fresh water capacity: 8.5 liters (2.25 gallons)
- Stored height 14"
- Top chamber 10"
- Lower chamber 10 1/8"
- Assembled 21 1/2" to top of handle
- Top opening 8 1/4", largest diameter 8 7/8"
Did you Know?
The Alexapure Pro Filter removes 200+ contaminants from water, while preserving essential trace minerals.
The filter is tested to NSF/ANSI Standards and uses NSF/FDA approved materials.
What's in The Box
- (1) Alexapure gravity block filter w/ hybrid ceramic shell, pre-primed
- (1) Non-slip black rubber base ring
- (1) Stainless steel upper chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lower chamber
- (1) Stainless steel lid
- (1) Spigot assembly
- (1) Knob assembly
- (3) Food grade nitrile/silicone rubber plugs
- Instructions for assembly and use
Cleaning the chambers
The outer surfaces of your stainless steel Alexapure Pro chambers are easy to keep clean by dusting with a soft cloth. Prior to your first use, rinse the interiors with cool, clean water.
Cleaning the exterior of the filters
Mineral content in untreated water may cause build up on the hybrid ceramic shell of the Alexapure filter unit. While this in no way affects the filtration process, you can clean the outer surfaces of your filters. Be sure to carefully remove them from the upper chamber first. Scrub them with a scour pad (no soap) and clean water, rinse thoroughly and replace them in the upper chamber.
Changing the filters
Our revolutionary, pre-primed Alexapure gravity block filter works hard to make your family's drinking water pure, clean and safe. Plan to change your filter when you begin to notice a drastic change in flow rate through the filter.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.