Rite in the Rain Weatherproof EMS Notebook, 3in x 5in, Yellow Cover, Vital Stats Pages
For EMTs and paramedics scrambling to provide life-saving care, the Rite in the Rain EMS Notebook is a helpful companion making sure all your I's are dotted and T's are crossed by the time a patient is handed over to hospital staff. Our helpful template ensures no vital statistics go overlooked. Our water-resistant paper is unperturbed by moisture and stains. Through thick and thin, your emergency notes will survive to the hospital and will go a long way to ensure the best care possible for the patient.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages/50 sheets per notebook. Printed on Rite in the Rain, the vital stat page pattern assists emergency personnel to gather all pertinent patient information. You're information won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or pack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.