Dual density shoulder straps, double layered bottom, internal hook/loop mounting system, and a reliable external web platform compatible with MOLLE/PALS set this tactical pack apart from others in strength, function, and comfort. With ample space for your essential gear, superior organizational features, and featuring First Tactical's new Hook And Hang Thru System, the Specialist 0.5-Day backpack is the best choice for quick trips or EDC.
- Main compartment 11in L x 17in H x 6.5in D/27.9cm L x 43.2cm W x 16.5cm D
- Top Front Catch Pocket 8.5in L x 4in H x 1in D/30.5cm L x 25.4cm H x 11.4cm D
- Admin Pocket 9.75in L x 12.5in H x 2in D/30.5cm L x 25.4cm H x 11.4cm D
- Approx. Capacity 1525 cubic inches/25 litres
- Weight 2.95lb/1.3kg
- Pockets: 5 external, 3 internal
- 1000D water resistant nylon
- YKK zippers
- Duraflex hardware
REPOSITIONABLE/REPLACEABLE COMPRESSION STRAPS
Completely repositionable or removable straps allow users the ability to personalize their pack to fit their needs.
FIRST TACTICAL'S HOOK AND HANG THRU SYSTEM
Our innovative Hook and Hang Thru System compartment unzips at the top and bottom of the Half-Day Backpack, allowing specialized items like First Tactical's Rifle Sleeve or other oversized tactical gear to slide through and securely hook and hang in place.
GREATER MAIN COMPARTMENT ORGANIZATION
The main compartment opens to a single mesh pocket and 2 interior drop pockets with hook/loop cinch providing optimal room for a half-day tactical pack. On the back, a hook/loop organization platform allows for ultimate customization.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.