These grooved beechwood paddles are essential for removing excess buttermilk and helping to mould your fresh homemade butter.
Dual-Sided: These beechwood butter paddles are each covered with narrow ridges on one side. The deep grooves are essential for removing excess buttermilk ensuring your homemade butter is as fresh as possible.
Deep Ridges for Decorative Moulding: Create decoratively ridged butter balls or form butter into a block. Paddles prevent butter from melting from the heat of your hands. Also great for making gnocchi as the ridges in the dough help the pasta hold the sauce.
Sustainably farmed Beechwood: Earth-friendly and beautiful. Comes with leather straps for hanging and displaying.
- Made from sustainably farmed beechwood
- Dual-sided: one flat side, one ribbed side
- Leather straps for hanging
- Dimensions: 9.5in long x 2.75in wide
- Hand wash only
- Set of 2
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.