The Backbone of Cooking and Baking. A standard bag of flour expires in a matter of months—a year or two at most, if stored and cared for properly.
Ready Hour All-Purpose White Flour can be stored for up to 25 years!*
The #10 can’s durable construction keeps water, pests, and other damage out while locking long-lasting freshness in. With no refrigeration needed, you can stack and store multiple #10 cans of flour wherever it's most convenient.
A Staple in SO Many Recipes
From baking breads and pastries to fixing chicken and gravy, flour is a staple in kitchen cabinets across the country.
Use Ready Hour All-Purpose White Flour in any recipe that calls for flour—especially in the event of an emergency.
- Contains 5,830 total calories.
- Includes 53 total servings.
- Packed with 159 total grams of protein.
- Lasts up to 25 years.*
- Packaged in a steel #10 can.
- Use in any recipe that calls for flour.
- Proudly made in the USA.
- Weathers the Storm - Stays Fresh for Decades!
- Packaged in a steel #10 can, Ready Hour All-Purpose White Flour is crafted for long-term storage.
*Shelf life of up to 25 years when unopened and stored in a cool, dry location between the temperatures of 55F and 70F. Actual shelf life may vary depending on storage conditions. Once opened, shelf life is up to 1 year.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.