The Essential Trail Kit is a perfect backpacking kitchen created for solo camping novices or experienced outdoor chefs. This kit easily transports everything you need to cook your next backcountry meal.
Simply pack your Essential Trail Stove attached to your 230g gas canister into the 0.5L pot for a lightweight and packable camp kitchen that will have you cooking in under a minute.
- Compact, lightweight, easy to use and always ready to cook
- Wind-blocking pot supports keep the flame strong and steady in windy conditions while comfortably holding a variety of pot sizes
- Laminar Flow Burner Technology offers a lower centre of gravity making the stove stable, lighter and more compact
- Burner boils a litre of water in three and a half minutes with its 8600 BTU (2500 W) flame.
- Our newest control valve allows for precise flame control
- Lightweight anodised aluminum pot (0.5L) fits stove attached to the 230g canister for easy packing
- Frying pan/pot lid works as a skillet or keeps heat in while boiling water
- Two removable handles can be configured to allow you to cook or transport this kit with ease
- Comes with a mesh storage bag
- Invented in Sweden, made in Europe
- Gas NOT included
weight: 4oz | dimensions: 4.3in x 2.4in | output: 8600 BTU | feeds: 1-2
weight: 13.5oz | dimensions: 4.6in x 5.7in
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.