This popular herb has tiny oval leaves with a flavour that mingles well with other herbs. Thyme leaves and sprigs are used for flavouring meats, stuffing, stews, soups and fish dishes. Plants are ideal as an edging, in rock gardens and between stepping stones.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Either direct-sow seed after the last spring frost or start seed indoors 6 - 8 weeks before outdoor planting. Provide a sunny position with good drainage.
- Planting Depth: 6mm (1/4in)
- Seed Spacing: 2.5cm (1in)
- Row Spacing: 20cm - 25cm (8in - 10in)
- Plant Spacing: 20cm (8in)
|Days To Sprout:
||20 - 25 days
|Days To Maturity:
||80 - 85 days