Backyard chicken owners have a new style to pick from with the XL Farmhouse Coop comfortably housing up to 20 chickens. Heavy-duty and quality made, this coop sits off the ground and is designed to be used in both hot AND cold climates. An OverEZ XL Chicken Coop makes life spacious for your chickens and EZ for you. Assembly required.
Are Your Chickens Cooped Up? Give Them the Space They Need!
- We noticed that many chicken coops on the market are only made for having chickens seasonally and they didn’t come with a floor. So we got to work creating a chicken coop that will meet all your needs and will last many years.
- It is made in the USA and built by Amish-trained craftsmen! It is constructed out of wood and is heavy-duty.
- This chicken coop can be used in cold AND hot climates. Whether you live in the south with high humidity and heat or in the north with subfreezing temperatures and snow, this chicken coop can be for you!
- 98in L x 60in W x 72-1/2in H - Includes Nesting Box
- 20in W x 43in H - Man Door Opening
- Houses up to 20 chickens
All panels and trim are painted and assembled, all hardware is installed, doors and windows are installed, nesting boxes are assembled and metal is installed on the roof panel.
- 3 Screened windows: the windows open and close for fresh air
- 6 Nesting boxes
- 2 Vents: vents are on each gable end on the upper point to let air flow through the coop
- 2 Roosts
- 1 Mandoor
- 1 Chicken door with treated wood ramp
- Flooring has a treated resin - this material is designed for superior moisture resistance and helps with the moisture levels that chickens naturally produce.
- Roof: The roof profile is designed so that rainwater runs off the back of the chicken coop keeping the water runoff away from your nesting boxes.
- The ceiling has radiant barrier sheathing to keep the coop cooler in the summer heat.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.