Bypass pruning shears produce a clean cut that is gentle on the plant, as the blades glide past each other. They are ideally suited for finer work and use with delicate or fibrous woods that require a cut with less cutting force. Their design allows shoots to be cut off flush at the base. This bypass pruner provides support for any job, whether ordinary backyard pruning or vigorous plot clearing.
- A dual shock absorber offers steady assistance to any pruning chore by cutting down the impact on your hands
- Easy to carry and low maintenance
- Comfortable pruning experience
- Best used with a right-hand grip
- The standard handle is ideal for medium and large size hands
- Cutting capacity measures in at 22 mm
Spiral spring: LO-14.003
Length: 19 cm
Weight: 180 g
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.