LifeStraw’s Peak Series filter membrane density has been re-engineered for optimized flow rate - meaning better performance against sand and silt while maintaining great flow for the long haul. This highly versatile filter is designed to be interchangeable, featuring universal threading to make it as adaptable as possible to all your gear.
- Protects against bacteria, parasites, microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Enhanced microfilter performance: Our re-engineered membrane and custom backwash accessory means better performance against sand and silt, maintaining great flow over the long haul
- Ultra-compact, our reconfigured filter is tiny but mighty and doesn’t sacrifice weight or space
- Compatible with the Peak Series collapsible squeeze systems, gravity water filter systems or use as a standalone straw
- 99.999999% of bacteria
- 99.999% of parasites
- 99.999% of microplastics, silt, sand, and cloudiness
- Pore Size: 0.2 micron
- Membrane Microfilter lasts up to 2,000 L | 500 gallons – water will stop flowing through once the filter has reached the end of its lifetime
- Weight: 1.2 oz | 36 g
- Dimensions: 1.24 x 3.8 in | 3.1 x 9.6 cm
- Meets US EPA & NSF P231 drinking water standards for the removal of bacteria and parasites
- BPA Free, FDA approved, premium materials
- Includes: LifeStraw Peak Series replacement membrane microfilter, user manual
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.