The "90 degree" handle of the Big Bite Dual-Gear Stuffer gives you excellent leverage and makes cranking easier than ever. Designed exclusively for LEM, this heavy-duty dual gear stuffer is the best you can buy. The huge drive gear notched piston rod, and all-metal gears are built to deliver and withstand the pressure needed to stuff even small sausages. Four solid stainless steel bars create a sturdy frame that won't bend or bow under pressure. The unique two-speed design allows a high speed to raise the piston quickly for filling the cylinder and a low speed for stuffing casings. An air release valve in the piston ensures even pressure and better results, while the heavy-duty rubber gasket seals the cylinder to prevent leaks. The stainless cylinder is removable for easy filling and cleaning. Mounting holes in the base. Includes four stainless steel stuffing tubes (5/8", 3/4", 1" and 1-1/2"). Also available in a smaller 10 lb. Stuffer (# 1112). This 25 lb. Sausage Stuffer is not recommended for snack sticks. 5-Year Warranty
- 25 lb. capacity
- Stainless steel construction
- New "90 degree" handle for easier cranking
- 2 stuffing speeds
- Metal gears
- Air release valve in piston
- Includes 4 stuffing tubes: 5/8", ¾", 1", 1 ½"
- Cylinder removes for easy filling and cleaning
- Can be mounted to table for easy filling - mounting hardware not included
- Not recommended for snack sticks
- 5-Year Warranty
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.