Safely Heat a Room AND Cook Meals—All Indoors!
- Includes: (3 pack canned HEAT FUEL included)
- Won't reveal your location! When circumstances require it, staying indoors is often your smartest option. Building a fire outdoors could give away your location. It's a way to become unnoticeable -- ungovernable!
- Heat up a whole room: Use the space heater function to warm up an area as much as 200 square feet in size
- Boil water and cook meals: Transform the space heater into a cookstove with ease! Boil water, cook your camp food or emergency meals, and more.
- No power needed: No electricity? Not a problem. You don’t need power to run this unit!
- When the power grid fails again like it did for Texas during the winter of 2021, you can stay warm and cook your food
- Safe to use indoors: When used with canned heat, the VESTA unit emits little to no smoke or toxic fumes.* Use indoors or outdoors depending on your needs!
- Simple design: Just slide up to three cans of canned heat inside the unit, then light to use. (At least 1 can is required in slot 1, below the fan, to operate properly)
- Take anywhere: Lightweight and easy to carry, this portable nine-pound unit is ready to go wherever you do!
- Compact: Weighs only 7.6 pounds! (ship weight is 11 lbs). Easy to transport. Measures 11in L x 7.5in W x 5.25in H when used as a stove. Measures 11in L x 7.5in W x 10.75in H when used as a heater
The Fan Turns on Automatically in Just a Few Minutes.
The fan motor operates on heat and must absorb enough of it in order to run.
It takes up to three minutes for the fan to start spinning. It takes another five to eight minutes to reach its full speed and emit maximum heat. At that point, the fan will blow three to four miles per hour, like a small space heater.
*Canned heat is chafing fuel—nontoxic, and generally safe for indoor use. It is still HIGHLY recommended to provide adequate ventilation in any room where it is in use.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.