The upgraded Fenix LD22 V2.0 is a multi-use flashlight with a slim body design, multiple power options and great performance. Perfect for just about every lighting task. This AA battery powered flashlight now includes a rechargeable li-ion battery pack. You not only get a great USB Type-C rechargeable power source, but you also get increased performance with a maximum 800 lumens of light. As an alternative, you can use alkaline or NiMH AA batteries for a maximum 350 lumens. The LD22 V2.0’s slim design, 0.7 in. round, and reversible clip make it a great every day carry choice. Made of durable A6061-T6 aluminum, the LD22 V2.0 is impact resistant and waterproof underwater to 2 metres. 7 lighting modes including a strobe, SOS round out this great daily-use flashlight.
- Uses a Luminus LED with a lifespan of 50,000 hours.
- Included 1100mAh battery (with Type-C port), included 2 x AA and 14500 batteries.
- Instant activation with the tactical tail switch; output selection with the functional side switch.
- Reverse polarity protection, to protect from improper battery insertion.
- Digitally regulated circuit for maintaining a stable output.
- Premium type HAIII hard-anodized anti-abrasive finish.
- IP68 Waterproof Rating
Outputs (ARB-L14-110U Battery):
- Turbo: 800 Lumens / 54min / 214m
- High: 350 Lumens / 1hr 40min / 142m
- Med: 100 Lumens / 7hrs / 76m
- Low: 30 Lumens / 22hrs 20min / 43m
- Eco: 2 Lumens / 220hours / 11m
Included With Your Light:
- Fenix LD22 V2.0 flashlight
- Fenix ARB-L14-1100U rechargeable Li-ion battery pack
- 2 x AA Alkaline batteries
- USB Type-C charging cable
- Lanyard and Holster
- Spare O-ring
- User manual and Warranty card
Weight and Dimensions:
- Weight: 96g (including battery)
- Length: 148mm
- Width: 21.5mm
- Diameter: 18mm
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.