The Fenix GL22 is a versatile tactical mounted light that features a broad range of options. Featuring a Luminus SST20 LED + Red Laser, the GL22 has a maximum output of 750 lumens using the supplied 700UP battery or max 500 lumens when using a CR123A. The GL22 comes supplied with a GL and 1913 ( Picatinny) rail plate to mount on rail-equipped hardware. Key features of the GL22 light are ambidextrous switches used to access the white light and red laser and a momentary-on feature can also be used with either switch. The GL22 is compatible with Glock and Picatinny rails.
- Fits most full-size pistols with a Glock or MIL-STD-1913 (Picatinny) rail.
- Fits a few compact pistols including the Glock36 with standard rail and Springfield XDs.
- Does not fit any compact models from Sig Sauer, Taurus F&N, CZ, and Smith & Wesson with short rails or without standard rails.
- Does not fit any sub-compact or micro-compact pistols.
INCLUDED WITH YOUR LIGHT:
- Fenix GL22 Red Laser Tactical Light
- ARB-L16-700UP Battery
- GL and 1913 Rail Plates
- Micro USB Charging Cable
- Allen Wrench
- Spare O-Ring
- User Manual and Warranty Card
- Luminus SST20 LED
- Outputs (ARB-L16-700UP Battery)
- White Light: 750 Lumens / 35 Minutes / 180m.
- Red Laser: 17 Hours
- Precise red laser sight
- Lockout function
- GL and 1913 Rail Plate Included
- Momentary On
- CR123 Compatible
- Instant strobe
- Ambidextrous Switches
- Recoil Resistant
- IP66 Rated Protection
- Length: 67mm
- Width: 42mm
- Diameter: 31mm
- 94g (including battery)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.