The Fenix E30R is a rechargeable flashlight with compact size but high performance. Only 99 mm in length, this compact body emits a max output of 1600 lumens and beam distance of 203 meters. It is compatible with a 18650 Li-ion battery and 2 CR123A Lithium batteries. Included magnetic charging cable offers faster and better charging experience. In addition, the indicator on the switch displays real-time battery status, 5 output levels plus strobe mode, cater for daily use, outdoor activities and repair work.
Max Lumens: 1600
- Max 1600 lumens and 203 meters beam distance.
- Powered by one 18650 rechargeable Li-ion battery, two CR123A Lithium batteries can be used in emergency.
- 3.90’’ Length x 0.85’’ Body diameter x 1.0’’ Head diameter (99 x 21.5 x 25.4 mm).
- 1.80 oz /51 grams (excluding battery).
- Magnetic charging with included magnetic charging cable – 3 hours for fully charged.
- Included one Fenix ARB-L18-3500 rechargeable Li-ion battery.
- Multiple ways of lockout function to avoid accidental activation.
- One switch control – easy and fast operation.
- Intelligent overheat protection against high surface temperature.
- Low voltage warning reminds when battery charging or replacement is needed.
|ANSI FL-1 RATING||Turbo||High||Medium||Low||Eco||Strobe|
|OUTPUT||1600 Lumens||800 Lumens||350 Lumens||150 Lumens||30 Lumens||1600 Lumens|
|RUNTIME||1h 27min||1h 55min||5h 28min||17h 32min||70h 30min|
|WATERPROOF||IPX-8, underwater 2m|
Length: 99 mm (3.9″)
Body diameter: 21.5 mm (0.8″)
Head diameter: 25.4 mm (1.0″)
Excluding batteries: 51 g (1.8 oz.)
1x 18650 Li-ion Rechargeable Battery, included
2x CR123A disposable batteries
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.