The 8 x 8 Greenhouse is perfect for those with a small space, but still want a place to grow. It is built to last, made in the USA, and constructed out of Southern Yellow Pine by Amish craftsmen. No cutting is needed, and all hardware is included. Two people can assemble in one day.
8 x 8 Greenhouse
- Our smallest greenhouse, 8 x 8, is perfect for those with a small space but still need a place to grow.
- Made in the USA and built by Amish craftsmen.
- Designed and built by Amish craftsmen with pressure-treated Southern Yellow Pine, which is why it guarantees resistance against rot and termites.
- Size: 96 1/4in L x 96in W x 115in H
- Weight: 550lb
What's Included With Your Greenhouse?
- Hand-selected, Grade A, Pressure-Treated Southern Yellow Pine lumber (this is the same lumber used to build roller coasters and boardwalks!)
- All components are milled, sanded, cut, and notched to fit together perfectly.
- Wall and roof sections come pre-assembled for a seamless installation process.
- Roof and wall panels are heavy-duty 8 mm multi-wall polycarbonate. This UV-resistant greenhouse material is 12 times lighter than glass.
- Exhaust fan with a thermospeed controller.
- Thorough step-by-step assembly instructions with many illustrations and pictures.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.