The Dogtra 2700T&B e-collar is specifically designed for upland hunting, giving you the control and locate-ability on long range bird dogs with its 1-mile range.
The 2700T&B gives you the ability to track your dog with three beeper modes: Point-Only, Run/Point, and Locate. Equipped with the new Accelerometer sensor, the 2700T&B gives you the enhanced ability to accurately track, detect, and monitor your dog. The 2700T&B comes with 127 Nick/Constant stimulation levels for accurate control, the new HPP (High Performance Pager) vibration system, and Enhanced Contact Points.
The 2700T&B also offers a unique single-body, downward facing beeper horn that is built into the receiver to eliminate the bulkiness and risk of catching on obstacles, like fences, when in the field.
The 2700T&B is also available in the 2-dog system, the 2702T&B.
IPX9K WATERPROOF RATING:
This unit has been tested and has received a waterproof rating of IPX9K. The Ingress Protection (IP) rating classifies the level of protection provided by the exterior casing and electrical enclosures against a variety of elements. Dogtra's IPX9K rating has been specifically tested for waterproof protection. This unit was tested at close range using powerful water jets with high pressure and high temperature over various points.
- 1-Mile Range
- Rheostat/Volume Dial with Stimulation Levels 0-127
- 2-Hour Rapid Charge Batteries
- Nick, Constant, and High Performance Pager Vibration
- Non-Stimulating High Performance Pager
- Adjustable High/Low Tone Beeper (1-Dog Unit Only)
- Beeper Modes Run and Point, Point Only, and Locate
- Combination Receiver Beeper Horn
- Low to High Power Stimulation
- Belt Clip
- Fully Waterproof
- Available in a Two-Dog System
- LCD Screen
- For Dogs as Small as 35lb
- Battery Charger and Splitter Cable
- Test Light
- Belt Clip
- Owner's Manual
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.