Tough enough to do the job and light enough to be handy, Cold Steel's Tuff Lite folders are there when you need them. Perfectly sized to slip into any pocket, clip to your waistband or wear around your neck on a lanyard. With the wide, hollow, ground blades they are mercilessly sharp and can shear through the toughest materials with unexpected ease, and due to their slanted points, they offer deep penetration and precision cutting potential without appearing aggressive enough to draw unwanted attention. Both the standard sized version and the mini version are bred for work and offer a surprisingly good grip due to their superbly engineered Griv Ex handles that offer a tremendous strength-to-weight ratio. Feature our state-of-the-art Tri-Ad lock, which gives them astonishing muscle for their size.
- Weight: 2.5oz
- Blade Thickness: 2.75mm
- Blade Length: 2-1/2in
- Blade Steel: Japanese AUS8A Stainless
- Handle Length/Material: 3-1/2in Griv-Ex
- Overall Length: 6in
- Additional Features: Ambidextrous Pocket/Belt Clip
- Knife Type: Folder
- Product Family: Tuff Lite
- Steel Family: AUS
- Blade Shape: Sheepsfoot
- Locking Mechanism: Tri-Ad Lock
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.