With your choice of a standard drop point blade or guthook, the large BuckLite Max II is perfect for hunting or as a general outdoor knife. The ergonomic handle is constructed out of Dynaflex rubber for superior grip, performance, and light weight. There is jimping on the spine for added control when doing detailed work.
This knife features full tang construction for added strength and reliability. The drop point blade has been tumbled finished for a less porous, improved corrosion resistance. Buck’s advanced Edge2x blade technology has been applied to the blade resulting in insane sharpness out of the box. Comes with a heavy-duty, black polyester sheath.
- The tang is the unsharpened portion of the blade that extends into the handle material. This knife features a full tang that runs the length of the handle giving the knife a continuous structure resulting in a strong, reliable knife, perfect for heavy duty tasks.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Gut or skinning hook provides great performance when field dressing game.
- Angles on the sharpened edge, shape and size of the entry opening, and location of the hook on the blade make the Buck gut hook the best.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.110in
Blade Length: 4in (10.2cm)
Overall length: 8.875in (22.5cm)
Weight: 4.7oz (133.2g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.