The Buck Zipper Knife, like its name suggests, is a guthook knife that works just like a zipper. The combination of edge angle and hook length perform beautifully together. Back in 1993, there were a lot of guthooks on the market that just didn't do the job right. So, CJ Buck, a 4th generation Buck family member and current CEO and President, helped to design a knife that would live up to the family name.
The drop point, guthook blade is made from industry standard 420HC stainless steel blade for supreme edge retention and is finished with Buck’s Advanced Edge2x Blade Technology. With a texturized rubber handle, this knife is a tool you can count on.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full-bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Gut or skinning hook provides great performance when field dressing game.
- Angles on the sharpened edge, shape and size of the entry opening, and location of the hook on the blade make the Buck gut hook the best.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.140in
Blade Length: 4.125in (10.5cm)
Overall length: 8.5in (21.6cm)
Weight: 6.6oz (187.9g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.