The Buck Knives 840 Sprint Select is the perfect lightweight, everyday carry knife. The 840 Sprint Select features ball bearing technology that allows this folding knife to open smooth and rapidly when you engage the flipper on the top of the knife. A sturdy liner lock safely secures the blade open while in use. The knife folds closed to 4.38 inches (11.1cm) to easily fit into your pocket.
The satin finished, drop point blade is made of razor sharp 420HC steel ideal for a variety of everyday task. The lightweight, ergonomic handle is made of glassed filled nylon and comes in different colours to suit your style. This knife is easy to carry with the convenient deep pocket clip.
The 840 Sprint Pro is perfect for someone that wants a modern, lightweight, everyday carry knife with a high end ball bearing opening system.
- Ball bearing knives are designed for smooth and efficient opening with a reduction in friction for rapid blade deployment.
- A Liner Lock is a folding knife that locks open via a tensioned metal liner inside the handle. Similar to a Lockback, opening the blade activates the lock. A blade flipper enables one hand opening.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 420HC Steel approaches the wear resistance of high carbon alloys while delivering the corrosion resistance of chromium stainless steels.
- User-friendly combination of superior corrosion resistance with excellent strength for wear resistance and durability.
- Hardened to a Rockwell hardness of Rc 58.
- Full-bellied blade with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.12in
Blade Length: 3.13in (7.9cm)
Closed Length: 4.38in (11.1cm)
Weight: 3.2oz (90.7g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.