Compact but sturdy, the Budgie is a slick new EDC designed with modern materials and cool features to enhance performance. With the smaller profile, the large thumb hole allows for easy, one-hand opening while the frame lock secures the blade during use. The S35VN blade ensures maximum edge retention and ease of resharpening for long term use. A rugged G10 handle offers the grip and durability to match that of the superior blade performance. Accessorized with a pocket clip and lanyard hole, the Budgie can go anywhere.
- An almost indestructible resin laminate that is resistant to heat, cold, chemicals, impact and other abuse, these tough, durable qualities make G10 well suited for a knife that will get well used in extreme environments.
- A frame lock functions like a liner lock, but the locking mechanism is a section of the handle “frame”—on the side of the knife. The “frame lock” is a channeled lock arm that moves inward to lock against the blade when the knife is opened. Pushing outward releases it from its “locked position” so the user can close the blade. Benefits are fewer moving parts and lighter weight.
- S35VN martensitic stainless steel provides supreme edge retention with a combination of ductility, hardness, toughness, and corrosion resistance.
- Hardened to Rc59-61 for optimal performance.
- Full-bellied blade with strong, thick point for heavier tasks.
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Blade is strong and versatile.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- Every Buck Knife is warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and will be repaired or replaced with a new knife, at our option, if defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.09in
Blade Length: 2in (5.1cm)
Weight: 2.1oz (95.5g)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.