Heading out into the wilderness? The 104 Compadre Camp knife is the perfect camping knife. Designed and engineered to handle all your outdoor needs, from preparing tinder to meal prep. The full tang 5160 spring steel goes throughout the entire knife, giving it excellent shock absorption and strength you can rely on. The drop point blade is Cerakote Cobalt coated for added durability and corrosion resistance. The handle features a natural canvas Micarta that provides superior grip even in wet conditions, and a lanyard hole.
The knife includes a made in the USA black, genuine leather sheath with a belt loop attachment so you can keep your knife at your side or safely in your pack. The 104 Compadre Camp Knife is the perfect knife for you camping and general outdoor needs.
- Cerakote is a Polymer-Ceramic Composite coating. The unique formulation used for Cerakote ceramic coating enhances physical performance properties including abrasion/wear resistance, corrosion resistance, chemical resistance, impact strength, and hardness.
- Cerakote ceramic coatings utilize state-of-the-art technology to out-perform any competitive coating in both laboratory settings and real world applications.
- Micarta is known for its strength and durability and is nearly impervious to weather, oils, and solvents, making it slip resistant in wet conditions.
- The tang is the unsharpened portion of the blade that extends into the handle material. This knife features a full tang that runs the length of the handle giving the knife a continuous structure resulting in a strong, reliable knife, perfect for heavy duty task.
- Buck Knives is a market leader in edge retention thanks to our steel selections and heat treat process. Each blade is put through a rigorous heat treat process and quality performance test, then tempered to the appropriate Rockwell Hardness through a heating, freezing, and reheating system. This gives you longer edge life, ease of resharpening, and a blade that will not fail.
- 5160 Carbon, or spring steel, has excellent shock absorbing properties, making it resilient to shattering and extremely durable as a knife steel.
- Hardened to 57-58 Rc for maximum performance.
- Blade is full bellied with a strong, thick point for heavier tasks
- Top of the blade drops down toward the tip, minimizing accidental punctures.
- Drop point blade is strong and versatile.
- Every Buck knife warrantied to be free from defects in material and workmanship for the life of the knife, and we will repair or replace with a new knife, at our option, any Buck knife that is defective. Buck Knives does not warranty its products against normal wear, misuse, or product modifications. Buck Knives are not intended to be used as hammers, chisels, pry bars, or screwdrivers.
Blade Thickness: 0.15in
Blade Length: 4.5in (11.4cm)
Knife Length: 9.5in
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.