A traditional scouting compass made almost entirely from recycled and reclaimed acrylic! The high contrast green/white azimuth ring enables quick and accurate navigation while a larger baseplate is perfect for trip planning and classic route-finding.
- Baseplate made from recycled and reclaimed acrylic, and lanyard made from recycled soft drink bottles (RPET)
- TruArc Global Needle tilts up to 20 degrees for balanced use world wide
- Tool-free declination adjustment is simple and fast to orient magnetic north to true north
- Inch/millimetre scales for accurate and effective map work
- Map magnifier helps with the smaller details on any map
- 2 degree resolution azimuth ring provides accurate readings
- Made in the USA in Riverton, WY
Dims: 4.1 x 2.4 x 0.6in | 10.4 x 6.2 x 1.5cm
- Weight: 1.3oz | 36g
- Resolution: 2 degrees for 0-360 degrees
- Buying Guide
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.