Guide 10 Highlights
Charge AAs from the sun or any USB port, then power your phone, wearable, GPS, or perk up your tablet in a pinch.
TWO WAYS TO RECHARGE THE GUIDE 10 PLUS
- Recharge the Guide 10 Plus from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 3-6 hours
- Charge up from a USB power source in about 6 Hours
The Guide 10 Plus is perfect for all your smaller USB or AA powered gear.
Smartphone 50-100% Boost
POV Camera 1-2 Recharges
Headlamp 1-3 Recharges
Tablet 25% Boost
- USB Port (output): 5V, up to 1A (5W max), regulated
- USB Port (input): 5V, up to 0.8A (4W max), regulated
- Mini Solar Port (input): 6.5V, up to 1.1A
- Battery Type: NiMH
- Battery Size: 11Wh (4.8V, 2300mAh)
- Lifecycles: 500 cycles
- Shelf-Life: Keep plugged in or charge every 3-6 months
- Fuses: None
- Management System: Charging and low-battery protection built-in
- Chainable: No
- Weight (w/batteries): 6.4 oz (181 g)
- Dimensions: 2.5 x 4 x 0.75 in (6.4 x 10.2 x 1.9 cm)
- Operating Useage Temp: 32-104 F (0-40 C)
- Certs: CE, FCC, ROHS
- Warranty: 6 months
Nomad 5 Highlights
5 Watt panel gives you the solar collecting capability needed to charge your phone anywhere the sun shines.
Built-in kickstand clicks into place at multiple angles, so you can easily position your panel for optimal solar collection.
Rugged and durable, built to last as long as your adventures do.
- USB Port: 5V, up to 830mA (5W max)
- Product SKU: 11500
- Weight: 12.7 oz (360 g)
- Dimensions: 9.5 x 7 x 1.1 in (24 x 17.8 x 2.8 cm)
- Max Leg Angle: 180 degrees
- Warranty: 12 months
- Capacity: 5V, 5W
- Cell Type: Monocrystalline
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.