So good they're bad! Our Wiley X WX SAINT meets the ANSI Z87.1 safety standards for high velocity/high mass impacts and optical clarity, making them the perfect choice for any serious situation. The lenses also include a clear hard coating, making them ultra-scratch resistant. The WX SAINT's lightweight design and rubber-tipped temples provide enough comfort for you to wear all day. Need to adjust for different light or just want to switch up your look? Simply take lenses out and replace them with the ones that fit the situation.
- Shatterproof Selenite Polycarbonate lenses that meet the MIL-PRF-32432(GL) ballistic standards, ANSI Z87.1 optical clarity and high mass/high-velocity impact standards, as well as US Federal OSHA 1910.133(b)(1)(1) standards
- 100% UVA/UVB protection with distortion-free clarity
- T-Shell Lens coating resists scratching
- Double-injected rubber temples for non-slip comfort
- Prescription Ready
High-Velocity Impact Resistant
Meets ANSI Z87.1 high velocity impact safety and optical standards.
Blocks the UV (Ultraviolet) that are harmful to our eyes, reducing the risk of damage to retinal cells and age-related macular degeneration while also reducing haze.
Provides exceptional protection and visibility in any condition.
INCLUDES: Black Zippered Clamshell Case, Cleaning Cloth with Wiley X Logo, Leash Cord with Rubber Grips.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.