THIS IS A 3 PACK: The Yellow 4.625in x 7in stapled notebook is fully prepared for any challenge Mother Nature throws at it. This book comes in a compact but comfortable size for taking plenty of notes. Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper can handle any weather encounter in the field. The Nickel-plated staples won't rust, and the notebook will conform to any pocket or pack. The notebook comes equipped with 48 pages (24 sheets). The pattern is printed in blue ink on white 32# Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 48 pages/24 sheets per pocket notepad. All-weather paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your stapled notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex is Rite in the Rain's most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- BINDING: Tough nickel-plated rust-resistant staples hold the notebook together.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
Sheet Size - 4.625in x 7in
Page Pattern - Field, Journal, Level, Metric Field, Transit
Notebook Cover Colour - Yellow
Paper Colour - White
Page Count - 48
Sheet Count - 24
Paper Weight - 32#
Binding Style - Stapled
Item Length - 7
Item Width - 4.75
Item Height - 0.25
Item Weight - 0.16
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.