Among mountaineers, Conrad Anker is something of a living legend. Anker has completed many of our planet's most gruelling and dangerous climbs, each time bringing along a Rite in the Rain notebook to document his experience. The Rite in the Rain all-weather Expedition journal is a distillation of Conrad's decades of adventures and journalling. This book was developed with Conrad's expertise and now travels around the world in the hands of mountaineers and travellers braving the harshest conditions on the planet. The Expedition journal is packed with climbing tables, emergency procedures, weather logs, and other helpful information. Even if you're journalling on the summit of a towering peak, your notes are safe and sound on Rite in the Rain all-weather paper.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 48 pages/24 sheets per pocket notepad. Team roster, journal pages, calendar, altitude, weather log, topography/sketch (blank), member data, and budget forms on all-weather paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your stapled notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COVER MATERIAL: Field-Flex is Rite in the Rain's most flexible cover material. Mud and water run right off, protecting your field notes in adverse weather conditions.
- BINDING: Tough nickel-plated rust-resistant staples hold the notebook together.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.