Rite in the Rain's soft cover Field-Flex Notebooks are tough, resilient, and flexible. Our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts for a lifetime in storage. The non-glare paper is legible in bright sunlight. Our unique Field-Flex cover material lets mud and water roll right off, protecting your notes in adverse conditions. Field-Flex bends easily and then springs back into shape - they fit comfortably into a cramped field bag and won't be any worse for wear. If it's worth writing down, it's worth protecting on Rite in the Rain Paper - defending of your notes against the elements since 1916.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 112 pages/56 sheets per notebook. All-weather paper won't turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your pocket notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COVER/BINDING: Everything in this bound book is designed to survive Mother Nature's wrath. The Field-Flex cover, the Rite in the Rain Paper, and even the glue is weatherproof.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.