Rite in the Rain's compact Field Binders and Loose Leaf are outstanding for the organizationally-inclined field worker. Our tough and rigid Polydura cover deflects moisture and stains away from your precious notes. Our binder rings snap confidently into place and securely lock down your loose paperwork. Re-arrange your documents on the go, and keep every page of your notes in a place where you can quickly find them. Our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper will survive a bout of weather and a lifetime in storage.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 sheets per loose leaf pack. All-weather paper won't turn to mush when wet and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your loose leaf stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- PUNCH STYLE: Rite in the Rain's 4.625in x 7in Loose Leaf uses the Franklin Covey 'compact' 6-hole punch design to fit any Rite in the Rain Ring Binder.
- PRINTED PATTERN: Each sheet is printed with a pattern on both sides.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.