Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Legal Pad, 8.5in x 11in, Grey Cover, Legal Pattern
The Rite in the Rain All-Weather Legal Pad is a durable, dual-purpose pad that protects your documents from time and the elements. A top-spiral binding lays flatter and turns easier than a traditional legal pad's binding. The grey-tinted pages reduce glare and make for pleasant and professional experience - forget Canary Yellow. The front of each sheet has our Universal Page Pattern for handwritten notes. Each sheet is also perforated for clean, easy removal, and the back of each sheet is left blank so that it can be run through a laser printer. No matter what you write or print on the Rite in the Rain All-Weather Legal Pad, your notes and documents will be safe from harm.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 35 perforated sheets with a blank back to copy or for laser print usages. All-Weather paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your notebook stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your backpack or book bag. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: Use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an All-Weather Pen like a Fisher Space Pen and your notes will stay intact. Standard Ballpoint pens will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead off Rite in the Rain paper sheets.
- COPY/LASER PRINT: Unlike waterproof synthetics, Rite in the Rain won't collect a static charge while printing and duplexing, and there is no risk of melting in your machine. Ideal for use in laser printers such as: HP, Brother, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, and Xerox. Not for inkjet printers.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.