Known and loved among geologists researching in the far reaches of the world, the Rite in the Rain Smyth-sewn, case-bound Geological Field Book has a long history of performance in poor conditions. Our weather-resistant and archival-grade paper is made to endure harsh weather and a lifetime in storage. Rite in the Rain's durable coated fabric cover protects your field notes from impact and weather. Includes 20 pages of helpful reference material and a removable photo scale with a North Arrow to assist with field work. No matter what you put your notes through and no matter when you go back to read them, what is written on Rite in the Rain will remain legible.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 160 numbered pages/80 sheets per book. All-weather paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your geological book stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- REFERENCE MATERIAL: This Geological Book comes equipped with 20 pages of reference material, standard and metric rulers, and numbered pages.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- ARCHIVAL PAPER: Rite in the Rain's archival-grade paper resists stains, survives moisture, and lasts a lifetime in storage.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.