Rite in the Rain Weatherproof Field Interview Notebook, 3in x 5in, Black Cover, Field Interview Form Pages
The Rite in the Rain Field Interview Notebook is a loyal partner to law enforcement officers. Our patented weatherproof paper preserves important case notes and witness testimony from poor weather and daily wear-and-tear. Our tough and flexible Polydura cover protects against splashes and abuse, and our impact resistant Wire-O binding won't get bent out of shape. Inside, each sheet features a helpful data entry template on the front and a ruled back side for longhand notes. An officer's notes can make or break a case - keep yours safe on Rite in the Rain All-Weather Paper.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 100 pages/50 sheets per notebook. Each page features a helpful data entry template to assist with Field Interviews during an investigation and a ruled back for extra notes. Rite in the Rain paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap and more.
- WIRE-O BINDING: Tough impact-resistant Wire-O binding won't lose its shape in your back pocket or backpack. Unlike a standard spiral notebook, Wire-O keeps your open pages aligned and intact.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- WATERPROOF NOTEBOOK COVER: Polydura material creates a tough but flexible outer shell. Whether you're needing a hiking journal, outfitting your police gear, starting a golf journal, or just keeping a shower notebook, the Polydura Cover material will defend your field notes from scratches and stains.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other white or printed papers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.