Rite in the Rain All-Weather Card Stock is great for signs, important documents, cards, letters, and more. Protect your notes and documents with our water-resistant, stain-resistant, archival-grade, heavyweight card stock.
- WEATHERPROOF PAPER: 20 sheets of white, green, tan, and grey 100# Card Stock Paper per pack. Card Stock paper won't turn to mush when wet, and will repel water, sweat, grease, mud, and even survive the accidental laundry mishap. Make sure your printer paper stays RIGHT in the Rain.
- COPY/LASER PRINT: Unlike water proof synthetics, Rite in the Rain won't collect a static charge while printing and duplexing, and there is no risk of melting in your machine. Ideal for use in laser printers such as: HP, Brother, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, and Xerox. Not for inkjet printers. What's printed on Rite in the Rain Paper won't wash off.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- REAL PAPER: Since Rite in the Rain is a wood-based renewable paper it can be torn, cut, burned, and recycled like standard copy paper. Rite in the Rain for trail maps, signs, outdoor posters, or any form you need weather-proofed.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Rite in the Rain's durability, it's as recyclable as standard copy and multipurpose paper, which is untrue of synthetic or poly coated waterproof papers.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.