For demanding underwater applications, DuraCopy waterproof copier paper is unrivalled in endurance, performance, and ease of use. Synthetic yupo paper is completely waterproof and holds strong under water. Simply print your document onto DuraCopy paper from a laser printer, and your document will be ready to brave the depths. Your dive logs, maps, and other documents will be safe, even in periods of prolonged submersion. When dry, DuraCopy paper can be marked with pencil, ballpoint pen, permanent marker, and other popular writing utensils. Even deep under water, our DuraCopy products will keep your notes and documents intact.
- WATERPROOF PAPER: 100 sheets per loose leaf pack. DuraRite plastic paper sheets won't tear and can be submerged in water indefinitely. Manufactured by JL Darling, makers of Rite in the Rain, the DuraRite line of pocket notebooks are made for those taking notes in the most extreme environments. If you need a SCUBA dive log, food processing notebook, canoe or kayaking journal, shower notebook, or a fitness journal, you can trust DuraRite with your most valuable notes.
- PUNCH STYLE: Rite in the Rain's 4.625in x 7in Loose Leaf uses the Franklin Covey 'compact' 6-hole punch designed to fit any Rite in the Rain Ring Binder.
- PRINTED PATTERN: Each sheet is printed with a Universal page pattern on both sides.
- WRITE IN THE RAIN: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off Rite in the Rain Paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: Unlike synthetic waterproof paper, wood-based Rite in the Rain is completely recyclable. Please recycle Rite in the Rain as you would other office printer paper.
Sheet Size - 4.625in x 7in
Page Pattern - Universal
Paper Colour - White
Sheet Count - 100
Paper Weight - 4mil
Item Length - 7
Item Width - 4.625
Item Height - 0.5
Item Weight - 0.48
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.