For demanding underwater applications, DuraCopy water proof paper is unrivalled in endurance, performance, and ease of use. Synthetic paper is completely waterproof and holds strong under water. Simply print your document onto DuraCopy paper from a laser printer, and your document will be ready to brave any adventure paper products typically can't survive. Your dive logs, maps, and other documents will be safe, even in periods of prolonged submersion. DuraCopy paper can be marked with pencil or all-weather pen. When dry, also use a ballpoint pen, permanent marker, and other popular writing utensils. Even deep under water, our DuraCopy products will keep your notes and documents intact.
- WATERPROOF: Duracopy is an extremely durable synthetic paper stock created for use in the harshest conditions, even prolonged use under water. 100 sheets of white (4.7 mil) copier paper per pack.
- PRINTING: Laser print your own forms, charts, maps, worksheets, and important documents on DuraCopy waterproof paper. Printed toner won't rub or wash off. Printable on both sides. Because Duracopy is heat-resistant, there's no risk of melting in your machine. Ideal for use in laser printers, such as: HP, Brother, Lexmark, Canon, Epson, and Xerox. Not for inkjet printers.
- DURACOPY: When wet, use a standard pencil like a #2 Ticonderoga or an all-weather pen like a Fisher Space Pen. Standard ballpoints and permanent markers will work when paper is dry. Water-based inks will bead or wash off DuraCopy.
- TEAR RESISTANT: Duracopy resists tearing but it can be cut, perforated, or hole punched like standard copy and multipurpose paper.
- RECYCLABILITY: In spite of Durcopy's 100% waterproof durability, it can be recycle at any residential or commercial facility that accepts '1-PET' classification materials.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.