The Survivor is the most advanced and effective manually operated water filtration system available both on and off the planet. Filters water from any fresh water source. Used worldwide by Humanitarian relief groups.
Tested by EPA Certified Laboratory
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
Meets and exceeds established EPA and WHO water quality standards for the reduction of:
- 99.9999% Virus
- 99.9998% Bacteria
- 99.99% of Giardia, Cysts, Protozoan
Nanofibre filtration performance:
Filters last longer, filter up to 300 times faster, hold up to 25 times more contaminants than mechanical (micron) filters capable of removing viruses. Lasts longer!
Filters viruses, bacteria, cysts, algae, protozoa, sediment, dirt, spores, heavy metals, hormones, drugs, pharmaceuticals, radon, uranium, DNA, RNA as well as many other contaminants and disease-causing agents and at sub-micron levels. It also reduces any radioactive particles which may be present.
With NASA advanced space technology, you can drink from streams, rivers, lakes, ponds, springs, and other freshwater sources. The Survivor greatly reduces disease-causing organisms that cause cholera, dysentery, typhoid fever, as well as many others.
- Industrial Marine Grade, Hand Pump
- Anti-microbial mounting board with cut-out for easy handling
- Stainless Steel Quick-Connect Cam-locks
- NSF Food Grade Hoses
- BPA free, food grade filter housings
- Military Expandable Backpack
- Wrench for easy removal of filters
- Biofilm Defender Kit
- (3) Filters and Strainer
- Water Pure Nanofibre filter, silver/carbon impregnated, 5 micron carbon filter, 5 micron bag filter, fits over strainer
- 5-gallon collapsible water storage container
- Dimensions: L 14in x W 10.5in x H 7in (Without Back Pack)
- Weight: 10.5 pounds, 14 pounds in Backpack
- 3 Stage Filtration for optimum performance and protection
- 1st stage washable, reusable 5-micron sock filter
- 2nd stage, 5-Micron Carbon Filter removes heavy metals, improves taste
- 3rd Nano-fibre Filter, Carbon, Antimicrobial Silver infused, with 400 layers of Nano charged fibre, 5 Micron washable pre-filter outer wrap
- Output: 1.5 Gallons per Minute/90 Gallons per Hour
- Long lasting, up to 5000 gallons
- IAPMO Certified, Filtration/EPA Lab Certified, Tested
- Space Technology Certified, fast flow Nanofibre filtration, co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station.