Water Pure's Nanofibre Filters were co-developed by NASA for use on the International Space Station.
Available in the following sizes:
- Survivor Backpack, Fast Flow - 2.5in x 5in
- Under Counter, Fast Flow - 2.5in x 10in
- Apartment, Fast Flow - 4.5in x 10in
- Whole House, Fast Flow - 4.5in x 20in
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
- 99.9999% virus reduction
- 99.9998% bacterial reduction
- 99.99% cysts, giardia reduction
- Reduces fluoride, chlorine, lead, heavy metals, pesticides, pharmaceuticals, DNA, RNA, arsenic, chromium, endotoxins, mercury, and much more
- Silver/Carbon infused, they are anti-microbial
- 5 micron pre-filter outer wrap for longer field life
Nanofiber filter life for most sizes are as follows:
- 2.5in x 5in with pre-filter approximately 5,000 gallons
- 2.5in x 10in with pre-filter approximately 20,000 gallons
- 4.5in x 10in with pre-filter approximately 125,000 gallons
- 4.5in x 20in with pre-filter approximately 250,000 gallons
Water Pure's nanofibre filters fit most standard 1-inch double open ended counter-top, under-counter, and big blue whole house systems.
- IAPMO Certified Meets NSF/ANSI Standard 42 – Drinking Water Treatment Units – Aesthetic Effects (Class I Particulate Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 53 – Drinking Water Treatment Units-Health Effects (Cyst Reduction) NSF/ANSI Standard 61 – Drinking Water System Components (Municipal drinking water treatment)
- Space Technology Certified