With Certified Space Technology, you now have access to the same water filtration that's used on the International Space Station, to keep our Astronauts safe and healthy.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
- Average flow rate on a single gravity flow filter is approximately 12 to 15 gal per hour
- Reduces 99.9999% of waterborne viruses
- Reduces 99.9998% of waterborne bacteria
- Reduces 99.99% of waterborne protozoa
- Filters water up to 300 times faster than a mechanical (micron) filter
- Lasts longer, holds 25 times more dirt and contaminants than a mechanical (micron filter) capable of removing viruses
- Outperforms all Gravity Flow Filters on the market
- Filters enough water for a family of four, for up to six months during an emergency, disaster situation