The Universal Support is the basis for all Tormek jigs. US-103 has a square cut Acme style thread which prevents damage by the locking screws and a Micro Adjust with scale for precise setting of the edge angle and cutting depth.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
The versatile Tormek Universal Support is the basis of the Tormek system. It is made of 12mm (approx. 0.5in) round steel and has a double mounting for maximum stability.
- Support for the grinding jigs.
- Support for the TT-50 Truing Tool.
- Rest for your hands when using the Stone Grader SP-650.
Can be placed in these positions:
- Vertically for sharpening towards the edge.
- Horizontally for sharpening with the edge.
- Horizontally at the honing wheel side for honing.
Round section without flat machine makes it faster to change position.