The Universal Support is the basis for all Tormek jigs. US-103 has a square cut Acme style thread which prevents damage by the locking screws and a Micro Adjust with scale for precise setting of the edge angle and cutting depth.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.
The versatile Tormek Universal Support is the basis of the Tormek system. It is made of 12 mm (approx. 1/2") round steel and has a double mounting for maximum stability.
- Support for the grinding jigs.
- Support for the TT-50 Truing Tool.
- Rest for your hands when using the Stone Grader SP-650.
Can be placed in these positions:
- Vertically for sharpening towards the edge.
- Horizontally for sharpening with the edge.
- Horizontally at the honing wheel side for honing.
Round section without flat machine makes it faster to change position.