Quality chisel with straight edge, manufactured in Germany by MHG Messerschmidt.
- Unique forging procedure developed by Barr Tools at the turn of the century, with handle set in a sleeve.
- Hand-forged with optimal performance characteristics.
- Hardness level of 61 HRC along the entire length.
- For professional construction of log cabins and half-timbered houses; preparing dovetail connection joints; preparing ceiling joists; or for finishing work on saddles.
- Blade length: 7"
- Total length: 18"
- Available in three sizes: 1", 1.5", and 2"
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.