Best-selling, state-of-the-art, professional hand saw with razor-sharp and ultra-fast cutting, mono-constructed, 33cm curved blade.
The hard chrome-plated curved blade resists rust and effects of tree resin, and wipes clean easily. Taper-ground profile reduces drag and directs more usable energy to the cutting edge. The curve to the blade provides greater cutting speed with less effort.
The super aggressive non-set tooth pattern (4.7 to 5.5 teeth per inch) is ideal for pruning large limbs. Utilizes proprietary Silky MIRAI-ME (Smooth Cutting) Technology—The Teeth of the Future! The precision-ground, razor-sharp teeth with four cutting angles provide extremely fast, clean and smooth cutting action.
Large and comfortable sure-grip (moulded rubber) handle encases the blade extension to absorb vibration while cutting, giving strength and flexibility to the full length of the saw.
Great combination of high performance blade with a comfortable sure-grip handle that really sticks in your hands. Exceptional design, strength, balance and superior finish quality.
Comes with the custom, high-visibility, yellow plastic scabbard that can be attached to the belt or lower leg. Ideal for pruning medium to large limbs on the ground or at height. Made in Japan.
SUGOI is available in two other blade lengths: 14.2-inch (360mm) and 16.5-inch (420mm).
- Blade length: 330mm
- Teeth configuration range: 4.7-5.5 teeth/in (5.5-6.5 teeth/30mm)
- Weight: 580g
- Custom high-visibility yellow plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.