Splitting axe made from blasted and clear-lacquered ironwork. Heavier axe ideally suited for splitting heavy wood. The shaft is straight and made from hickory.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Handle length: 750 mm / 30"
- Surface axe head: Blasted
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.