This item is scheduled to arrive in our Good2GoCo Kelowna warehouse early March, 2021.
We recommend that you pre-order this product if you wish to have it by spring 2021.
Splitting axe made from blasted ironwork. This heavier axe is best suited to stronger wood. The shaft is curved and made from hickory.
- The axe is hand-forged and made from Swedish axe steel using traditional methods in use since 1697.
- The steel is stuck several times, increasing its density and thereby the durability of the axe.
- Has a clear tempered zone within which the axe can be sharpened whilst not detracting from the strength of the edge.
- The shaft is made from hickory and treated with linseed oil.
- Weight: 1500 g
- Handle length: 750 mm / 30"
- Surface axe head: Blasted
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.