Sheath saw with 8.85 teeth per 30mm
Meaning “long sword” in English, the TSURUGI is a unique tree saw that utilizes advanced materials and blade grinding techniques to deliver a durable, super slender spine of teeth, designed to cut hard to soft wood, even in tight quarters. In the prototype stage of development, professionals were amazed by the cutting power and surgical precision that this sleek new blade affords.
Thanks to Silky’s creative team, the TSURUGI comes to market as perhaps the lightest weight, best balanced “big saw” ever produced, having no handle screws, nuts or extraneous hardware to keep it together. The comfortable, 2-part rubber grip is held together by an ingenious integration with the blade tang. And as if the saw alone weren’t enough, each Silky TSURUGI handsaw comes in a unique aluminum scabbard that can be attached to the belt or leg depending on the user's preference, and has eight rollers protecting the entryway.
- 7.87-inch (200mm) blade length
- 8.5 teeth per inch (10 teeth per 30mm) teeth configuration
- 0.47 pounds (405 grams) operating weight; 0.82 pounds (370 grams) weight with sheath
- Custom plastic sheath with belt clip is included
- Product applications include pruning and trimming, lawn and garden
- Limited lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.