The Silky Outback Edition hand saws feature a handle made of arbor composite which provides excellent grip and control for wet, cold and game-processing conditions. The blade can cut bone and wood and is black-plated with a nickel/tin blend to improve durability and reduce reflection for stealth, low-impact activities.
Carrying case included.
- Blade Length: 170mm Straight
- Teeth Pitch: 10 (8.5 tpi)
- Weight: 0.55lb (248g)
- Non-Set Teeth: Taper ground to reduce resistance for smoother, easier and faster cutting.
- Impulse-Hardened: The teeth of the blade are heated and hardened to stay sharp three times longer than non-hardened teeth.
- Mirai-Me: Featuring 4 cutting angles along the blade for rip-cutting, cross-cutting and slant cutting, leaving a smooth surface every time.
- Black Plating: Blacking plating allows the entire blade, including the teeth, to be coated with a unique, highly durable Nickel/Tin blend. It provides longer blade life and improved cutting performance.
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.