Slim and powerful with 12,000mAh and 4.8A USB combined outputs, ideal for charging power-hungry devices like tablets. Includes USB-C, micro USB, and Lightning cables for convenience.
SHERPA 40 HIGHLIGHTS
Talk, Text, and Share More
Each Sherpa gives extra life to your essential electronics - phones, tablets, wearables, etc. Live life on-the-go without ever worrying about a dead battery.
Convenient, Compact Power
The new Sherpas feature the latest in thin-pack lithium technology and are handily equipped with the cables you need to charge your devices on-the-go. On-board cable options include Lightning, micro USB, and USB-C.
Sleek and Durable Aluminum Body
With no seams to break or crack, the Sherpa’s extruded aluminum body is not only beautiful, it’s durable as well with a premium feel. They also slide easily into any backpack or tablet sleeve.
TWO WAYS TO CHARGE THE SHERPA 40
- Recharge the Sherpa 40 from the sun by connecting a compatible solar panel in about 7.5 - 12 hours
- The Sherpa 40 can be recharged from a wall charger in about 7.5 hours.
WHAT CAN THE SHERPA 40 POWER?
The Sherpa 40 is great for charging your smartphone, tablet, and smaller devices.
Smartphone 3-4 Recharges
POV Camera 5 Recharges
Tablet 1-2 Recharges
- Wall charger: 7.5 hours
- Nomad 14 Plus: 7.5 - 12 hours
- Nomad 28 Plus: 7.5 hours
- Micro USB port (input): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max)
- Center USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Side USB port (output): 5V, up to 2.4A (12W max), regulated
- Battery: Lithium Ion Polymer
- Capacity: 44.4 Wh (3.7 V, 12000mAh)
- Weight: 13.4 oz (380g)
- Dimensions: 7.5 x 4.2 x 0.45 in (19 x 10.67 x 1.1 cm)
WHAT'S IN THE BOX
- Sherpa 40 Power Bank
- 4" Micro USB Cable
- 4" Lightning Cable
- 4" USB-C Cable
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.