The Seychelle 28oz Flip Top Filter Bottle is a best seller worldwide! This bottle is great for everyday use or weekend camping trips. The 28oz bottle has the option of an Advanced filter or Regular filter. Wherever your day takes you, trust that your drinking water is 99.99% contaminant free.
- Can be used with chlorinated water.
- Can be used with outside water sources such as lakes and rivers, in natural disasters, while travelling around the world, and used for water of unknown quality. (Not to be used with saltwater).
- Produces up to 100 gallons of filtered water or more depending upon the quality of the source water.
- Removes up to 99.99% of chlorine, chemicals and heavy metals.
- Removes up to 99.9999% of bacteria and viruses.
- 28oz size is compact, lightweight and easy to use!
- Seychelle's exclusive filtered bottles are the most laboratory and field-tested of their kind in the world. Tested to EPA protocols and NSF/ANSI standards 42 and 53 by Broward Testing Laboratories.
- Environmentally safe! Does not pollute the countryside!
- Reusable - made of FDA approved low density polyethylene #4 plastic - Will not leach!
- BPA free!
- Filter is replaceable.
The 28oz Flip Top ADVANCED Bottle provides great tasting, freshwater wherever you are. It is the perfect solution for those travelling to foreign countries where safe drinking water is at a premium.
The Standard filter removes up to 99.99% of contaminants and pollutants found in freshwater supplies including aesthetics such as chlorine, sediment and dirt; chemicals (VOC's) such as DDT, MTBE, benzene, chloroforms (THM's); dissolved solids (heavy metals) such as arsenic, lead, mercury, copper, zinc, aluminum, chromium 6 and up to 99.9% of biologicals (pathogens) such as giardia and cryptosporidium. Removes up to 90% of fluoride.
The Advanced filter is made of the same media as the Standard filter with the addition of EPA approved iodinated resin (EPA Reg #: 35917-2), which has been proven effective in the removal of bacteria and viruses to six logs (99.9999%). Removes up to 90% of fluoride. It can be used in extreme conditions, turbid and stagnant water, and is ideal for emergencies and natural disasters. (Not to be used with saltwater.)
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.