Drink up the harvest! This traditional-style Fruit and Wine Press is perfect for making wine, fruit juices, cider, and other custom-blended drinks. Before pressing your fruit, use the Roots & Harvest Fruit Crusher to extract the most juice out of your fruits.
Heavy Duty Construction: Features a heavy-duty, hardwood basket, a single-piece pressed steel basin, and screw shaft on three freestanding legs - bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage.
Easy Pour Spout: The easy pour bottom spout makes juice collection easy with no heavy lifting or mess.
Maximum Yield: Also included is a two-piece hardwood pressing disc, spacing blocks, and steel pawls to set the ratchet direction. The double-ratchet press mechanism creates lots of leverage, delivering the best possible yield.
Easy to Use: When filling the cage with fruit, it is best to crush fruit before pressing. Load the crushed fruit into the barrel cage, ratchet down the press, and the juice is squeezed out of any fruits. Easy to use ratchet assembly makes pressing simple with less effort. You may need additional woodblocks for the pressing process.
Quick Clean-Up: Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use. Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray. Store the Wine Press in a dry, cool location.
- Heavy-duty, red oak basket
- Holds 19 quarts (4.75 gallons)
- Single-piece pressed steel basin
- Screw shaft on three freestanding legs
- Bolt to a workbench for maximum leverage. Bolts not included
- Two-piece hardwood pressing disc
- Comes with 8 spacing blocks
- Includes steel pawls to set the ratchet direction
- It is best to crush fruit before pressing
- May need additional wood blocks for the pressing process
- Wash with warm soapy water and dry immediately after use
- Coat all metal parts with a food-grade silicone spray
- Store in a dry, cool location
- Includes One Straining Bag
* Shipping charges are subject to change without notice. Some conditions apply.